Happy Cog is excited and honored to be recognized in by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts (AIVA) with five W 3 Awards in the 2014 competition. The W3 Awards honors outstanding websites, web marketing, mobile sites/apps, and social content created by some of the best interactive agencies, designers, and creators worldwide. This year they received over 4,000 entries.
We are proud to see our work receive these accolades from the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts. A lot of heart, passion, and an immense amount of detail goes into the work we do with our clients. Happy Cog could not do this alone and that is why we are excited to share these honors with our clients. Receiving recognition from a group such as the Academy helps to validate the creativity and quality of the work that we do. — Greg Storey, CMO
Our work with The Annie E. Casey Foundation, Previews Inside Out (a Coldwell Banker company), and Distrito (a Garces Group restaurant) were recognized across the Best in Show, Gold, and Silver Awards:
Best in Show Award Winner
- Coldwell Banker’s Previews Inside Out website in the “Real Estate” category
Gold Award Winners
- Garces Group’s Distrito website in the “Restaurant” category
- Coldwell Banker’s Previews Inside Out website in the “Lifestyle” category
Silver Award Winner
- Annie E. Casey Foundation in the “Charitable Organizations / Non-Profit” category
- Annie E. Casey Foundation in the “Structure and Navigation” category
At Happy Cog, we deliver an unparalleled depth of experience and specialization in the design, and development of user-focused digital experiences. Partner with us on your next project—whether it’s responsive conversion or a complete site overhaul. We’d love to hear from you.